Tuesday, November 6, 2012

k(NO)w GOD, k(NO)w PEACE


God is the best listener. You don't need to shout nor cry out loud because he hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart.

GOD always has something for you, a key for every problem, a light for every shadow, a relief for every sorrow & a plan for every tomorrow.

 God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.

God is with you, every day of your life



God doesn't give you the people you want, He give you the people you need to make you the person you were meant to be.
Dear God, Help me to understand that difficult times can make me stronger in the end, even though it may not always be easy to see


Dear God, If I Could Text You : I've tried my best but if today I lose my hope... please remind me that your plans are better than my dreams



Even when i am down, God is still Good

Don't tell God that you have a big problem, tell your problem that you have a big God. :)

HEY PROBLEMS, do you know...  My God is bigger than you :)


God understands our prayers even when we can’t find the words to say them.
Thank you God for blessing me much more 
than i deserve

Happy moment, I praise God. Difficult moment, I seek God. Painful moment, I trust God. Every moment, I THANK GOD 




I am having a wonderful and awesome life with God by my side. I do hope that people will come to realize this fact and start their relationship with Him.


 God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference. 




No comments:

Post a Comment